1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, e.g. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(3) Bei Ihrer Kontaktaufnahme mit uns per E-Mail oder über ein Kontaktformular werden die von Ihnen mitgeteilten Daten (Ihre E-Mail-Adresse, ggf. Ihr Name und Ihre Telefonnummer) von uns gespeichert, um Ihre Fragen zu beantworten. Die in diesem Zusammenhang anfallenden Daten löschen wir, nachdem die Speicherung nicht mehr erforderlich ist, oder schränken die Verarbeitung ein, falls gesetzliche Aufbewahrungspflichten bestehen.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
2. Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to your personal data concerning you:
– right to information,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to the processing,
– right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
(3) In the case of the processing of personal data for the purpose of performing public interest tasks (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (e) of the DS-GVO) or for the exercise of legitimate interests (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO), you can object to the processing of your personal data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of opposition, we shall refrain from any further processing of your data for the aforementioned purposes, unless
– there are compelling, legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or
– the processing is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
You may object to the use of your data for the purpose of direct marketing at any time with effect for the future; this also applies to a profiling insofar as it is connected with direct mail. In the case of opposition, we shall refrain from any further processing of your data for direct marketing purposes.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to inform you of our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS- GMOs):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the requirement (concrete page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– each transmitted amount of data
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained in the following:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
f) We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using the private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
4. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of this website. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
As an alternative to the browser add-on or within browsers on mobile devices, please click this link to prevent the collection by Google Analytics within this website in the future (the opt-out works only in the browser and only for this domain). An opt-out cookie is stored on your device. If you delete your cookies in this browser, you must click this link again.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned to a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
5. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, the exercise must be addressed to Google.