- Casting compounds
- Porous slabs and blocks
- Epoxy resin
- Fast casting resin
- Silicone rubbers (addition-curing systems)
- ALWA Aluminium-Block (resin-based)
- Aluminium and mineral fillers
- Polyester and vinylester resin
- High temperature resin
- Release agents
- Desinfection & hygiene
ALWA POR MINERAL
Here are all the advantages of ALWA POR MINERAL at a glance
- is made of mineral particles and a resin binder.
- is porous and produced as a block or slab in our factory in Gronau, Germany.
- has a very smooth surface with good porosity.
- is easily machinable.
- is suitable for:
- vacuum clamping technology,
- filter applications,
- aeration of aquaria, fish ponds and sewage treatment plants,
- air film and sliding technology and many other applications.
Delivery forms: Blocks and slabs are available in different wall thicknesses
|ALWA POR MINERAL||small slabs||big slabs|
|ALWA POR MINERAL||200 x 300 x 20 mm – 120 mm||1200 x 600 x 20 mm – 120 mm|
The slab tolerance values are between 0 – 0.6 mm in length, width and thickness.
Slabs can be sawn to any required size.
Versions of ALWA POR MINERAL:
|Article||Average pore diameter||Total porosity|
|ALWA POR MINERAL||~ 28 – 31 µ||~ 16 – 20 %|
|Hardness (dot-matrix)||DIN 53505||Shore D||~ 87 – 90|
|Flexural strength||DIN 53452||M P A||~ 27 – 29|
|E-Module||DIN 53457-B3||M P A||~ 14520|
|Impact strength||DIN 53453||kJ/m²||~ 1|
|Thermal coefficient of linear expansion||DIN 53752||°C-1 x 10-6||~ 26 – 30|
|Thermal conductivity||DIN 52612||Wm-1 °C-1||~ 1.6|
|Long-term temperature resistance (mould temperature)||DIN 53462||°C||~ 130|
Please consider the different thermal coefficients of linear expansion if ALWA POR MINERAL is screwed on a slab or something is screwed on ALWA POR MINERAL (slab, block or mould). Drill larger holes for the screws into the material, so that the different expansion coefficients can level out. Screw connections which are used several times should be equipped with threaded sleeves.
On demand ALWA POR MINERAL can be produced with a smaller average por diameter (~ between 5 – 20 µ).
Product brochure: POROUS SLABS AND BLOCKS ALWA POR